Overview for Medicare Retirees
Your health insurance premium is based on years of service. To be eligible for this plan, you must also be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B.
As a Medicare Retiree, you are eligible for the following benefits to support the overall health of you and your family:
(optional at an additional cost)
Medical Advocacy Program
Sometimes you need an advocate to help you work through the medical system. TEAM is there when you need:
- Information about the quality of care provided by a physician or facility
- Help finding a medical specialist
- Answers from an RN
- Information about alternative treatments
- Help getting the services you need
Family Assistance Program
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Behavioral concerns
- Relationship challenges
- Family or parenting issues
- Grief and loss
- Job-related difficulties
- Legal or financial problems
TEAM’s services are completely confidential and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Start reaching your wellness goals by getting active with the SilverSneakers® fitness program. Available only to Medicare participants, SilverSneakers gives you access to exercise equipment, group fitness classes, and social events.
- Use 16,000+ fitness locations nationwide, with weights, swimming, classes, and cardio equipment.
- Make friends and enjoy social activities.
- Work toward improving muscle strength, bone density, flexibility, and balance.
- Enjoy group fitness classes outside traditional gyms.
- Start workout programs tailored to your level with the SilverSneakers GO™ app.
To get started, visit SilverSneakers.com to find a convenient location near you, or call 1-888-423-4632 (TTY: 711), Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Central time.