Overview for Medicare Retirees
Your health insurance premium is based on years of service. To be eligible for this plan, you must also be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B.
As a Medicare Retiree, you are eligible for the following benefits to support the overall health of you and your family:
(optional at an additional cost)
Medical Advocacy Program
Sometimes you need an advocate to help you work through the medical system. TEAM is there when you need:
- Information about the quality of care provided by a physician or facility
- Help finding a medical specialist
- Answers from an RN
- Information about alternative treatments
- Help getting the services you need
Family Assistance Program
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Behavioral concerns
- Relationship challenges
- Family or parenting issues
- Grief and loss
- Job-related difficulties
- Legal or financial problems
TEAM’s services are completely confidential and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With Renew Active, you can gain access to a nationwide network of gyms and fitness locations, including many premium gyms. You’ll enjoy a free membership in the largest of all Medicare fitness programs. Get started.